Monday, June 13, 2011

To my beloved !!!




Every step has been a new one.Though the walk has not been too long, but has made me see the hide n seek game of whims, fancies, happiness, sorrows building their blocks around.This is irony but is true I was not able to identify the budding love between us. Was I naive or was kiddie? Despite knowing that a coin has two sides, I was constantly looking to one side.Just passing a phase with tears and tatters & considering it as a gray one.

Its almost been an year now, just 10 days to go more for the same and life has started showing the brighter side of it. The fall of the season has started blowing its fragrance.The fragrance of oneness, the feel of love and to be loved by someone selflessly and seamlessly.Its like the west wind soothing and warm.M elated to express it.Somehow the monsoons have been the motivating factor to it :) Its childlike I agree but just wanna enjoy dis. No other thought, no useless burden just the innocence of the moment. And truly wanna express the cherishness that I have felt being with u.

Pardon me for all the ill things that have happened between us. No tears or words can express how guilty i feel for the same. Just wanna one thing "me with u n u with me".
I love the way u r n I would love to cherish u in the same fashion all lifelong.

2 comments: